Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Hunger Games and Sing You Home

I'm not going to bother writing much about the books I read anymore since I really suck at book reviews. But I'll still list them, and a quick "like" or "don't like"....

I finished "Sing You Home" by Jodi Picoult the other night. It was ok. The story was fine, but it just didn't grab me. I think I'm just "meh" about her writing. But if you like her books, I'm sure you'd like this one.

Then I read "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. I LOVE young adult literature. Maybe I'm just immature, but I usually really enjoy the series books. The Hunger Games is a trilogy. The first one I listened to on my walks to/from work, then I couldn't wait in line for the audiobooks at the library - I had to get a copy right away. I finished the last book tonight. All I have to say is that I look forward to the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment